Quintas Buys Bank Building As Investment
Quintas Wealth Management (QWM) is delighted to report the successful completion of the purchase of the Bank of Ireland in Drogheda on behalf of a group of pension clients. The property will continue to be occupied by BoI until December 2031 under its existing lease. The transaction was purchased using investor equity and bank finance, at a yield of c. 9%, roughly 40% of the peak 2006 prices.
Quintas Seminar for Dental Professionals
Quintas Tax department made a presentation to clients and their colleagues in the dental profession on Monday evening the 8th of October. One of the main issues covered was the recent declaration by the Revenue Commissioners that, in their opinion, they considered Associate Dentists and Dental Hygienists to be employees of the Dental practice rather than self-employed individuals.
DTZ Sherry Fitzgerald Presentation to Quintas Clients
Pictured Above l-r: Kenny Kane, Sheila Fitzgerald, Domhnall Mac a Bhaird, Frank Ryan
On Thursday 6th September DTZ Sherry Fitzgerald gave a presentation to Quintas clients to give an up to date view on the Irish Property Market. The speakers at the event were; Marian Finnegan, Chief Economist, Sherry Fitzgerald Group, Sheila O'Flynn, Head of Sherry Fitzgerald, Residential, Cork and Frank Ryan, Managing Director, DTZ Sherry Fitzgerald, Cork.
- Two Partners of Quintas, namely Tim McCarthy & Yvonne Barry have been accepted as members to the Irish Society of Insolvency Practitioners. ISIP was established to enhance the knowledge and expertise of its members (who are accountants and lawyers in Ireland) who specialise in turn-around and insolvency.
- Quintas is pleased to announce that Yvonne Barry, Partner, has been appointed to the Board of the Government launched Microfinance Scheme.
- Quintas Partner, Abina Kenneally has been appointed to the Audit and Investment Sub-Committee of the Irish Guide Dogs Association
- Mark Ryan, Director, Quintas has been appointed Treasurer and is a member of the Regional Committee of Special Olympics Munster.
Quintas Host Referral Partners Meeting
Yvonne Barry, Partner at Quintas is a member of Referral Partners, which is a business networking group whose mission is to bring together enthusiastic like minded business people, with the objectives of creating an opportunity for growing their businesses, through organised networking, ongoing education and training, sharing of their diverse skills and knowledge, and positively engaging with the local community.
On Thursday the 4th October Quintas were delighted to host one of the weekly meetings for the group. To find out more about Referral Partners click here.
High Investment Returns Secured for Quintas Wealth Management Investors
In September, Quintas Wealth Management was delighted to report that one of its investment products, the Protected Healthcare Bond, which comprised of an investment in 15 global healthcare stocks, had achieved 'locked in' returns for the first year of the investment, averaging more than 12% for its investors. To view full details on the announcement please click here.
Finish the Year on a High!
Save up to 30% on the cost of managing your company pension scheme. IFG Corporate Pensions are currently offering Free Evaluations so if you would like to avail of this offer please contact Nick Charalambous at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view further information please click here.
8 Births & A Wedding!
Over the last number of months there have been 8 births and a Wedding. Congrats to:
- Jennifer Prout on her recent wedding to Alan Vaughan.
- Nick Charalambous and his wife Vera on the birth of Millie in March.
- Ian Walsh and his wife collette on the birth of Emma in May.
- Sean McSweeney and his wife Helen on the birth of James in June.
- David O'Shea and his wife Marie on the birth of Maebh in July.
- William Hogan and his wife Ann on the birth of Oisin in August.
- Patrick Kearney and his wife Joanne on the birth of Patrick in September.
- Paul O'Connell and his wife Anne Marie on the birth of Will this month.
- Califf Delaney (IFG) and his wife Aisleen on the birth of Aaron this month.
Quintas Graduate Recruitment Programme
Interested in training to become an accountant? If so then click here to view details on the Quintas Graduate Recruitment Programme.
New Quintas Staff Members
Quintas are delighted to announce a number of new appointments. Tsvetanka Garry, ACCA has joined the Tax Department and is reporting to Abina Kenneally and Denis Healy joined as a Trainee Accountant in SME and is reporting to Patrick Kearney. Barry O'Driscoll joined Quintas Wealth Management and will be working with the investment team.
To view some of our recent blog posts, please click on the links below:
Junior Certificate Congrats!
We would like to extend our congratulations to all the Junior Certificate students who attended the Quintas Business Studies Revision Course in March of this year. Very well done to all of you on your results.